If you have registered as a member, you can purchase items at wholesale prices at any time！
At each store of Nippon chuko, we require customers to apply for membership registration after confirming their intention to purchase items for retail stores, handicraft classes, and other related businesses, as well as establishing regular transactions. While anyone can enter the store, membership registration is necessary when making a purchase.
The membership card is issued on an individual basis and cannot be lent or shared with friends or acquaintances. However, it is possible to share the card within the same household, among family members.
How to enter the store
1.Deposit your belongings.
- A 100 yen coin is required for usage, but it will be returned when unlocking.
- For larger items such as carry-on bags or strollers that cannot fit in the lockers, or if the lockers are full, please inform the staff at the store counter, and we will keep them for you.
Please place your valuables such as wallets, smartphones, and other personal items in the plastick bag.
Please put valuables suchas wallets and smartphones in a plastick bag.
2.Receive a shopping basket and enjoy your shopping!
Applying a new membership registration is as follows
Please fill in the required information on the membership registration form.
Please let the staff at the recept counter on the 1st floor of the main building or the cashier at annex know that you would like to receive a membership registration form.
You can get a membership card issued at the reception counter for a card fee of 100 yen.
The annual fee and renewal fee are free.
For cash payments only, you will earn 20 points for every 2,200 yen (tax included) spent. During sale months, the points will be doubled.
Please note the following:
- Membership registration is limited to the applicant yourself.
Information and Guidelines
■ Credit Cards:
Visa, JCB, Mastercard, UC, Orico, SAISON, American Express, Diners,
※ Available for purchases with a subtotal of 2,000 yen or more (excluding tax).
■ iD Payment: ※ Available for purchases with a subtotal of 2,000 yen or more (excluding tax).
■ PayPay/LINE Pay : ※ Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges due to customer preferences.
If you have any questions about payment and own staff feel free.
Notes for Visiting the Store
- We do not allow entry with strollers. Please note that we do not have facilities such as nursing rooms or diaper changing stations for children.
- Please refrain from opening purchased items inside the store.
▽For Japanese instructions, please click here.